Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Monday 27 October 2008

What A Bonus!!

Finally worked off my bonus this evening...at last I have the $239.99 sitting in my account! 4799FPPs took a good few months to earn but it's so nice having an extra bit of unearned cash in the account. (Wishing Stars did rakeback so much!!!)

I have moved up and with the exception of one game vs sm1le where my raise to 147 pre was met by 1147 and my AK outdrew his KQ, I have played exclusively $23s. I have worked out if I keep loading them up in sets of 4 basically as soon as the last one goes I can pummel out 16/hour, more than the 13 I think I projected last time! That's pretty sick because I could theoretically (hoepfully!!) be on around $32 an hour with a 9% ROI at the $23s...and with the $$$ being strong, taking home around £18-19ish an hour would be so so sick!

Since I have moved back up, I ran fairly well to start with, had a shocking evening but then won 4/4 at the end of tonight to finish with stats like these,

92
$2.35
$22
10%
$216

The standard is barely better than the $11s, though winning 2/4 hurts me a bit more than before due to the extra rake, so I have to try to keep guaranteeing 2wins and hopefully getting 3 or 4 as much as possible! Despite vicious rumours I am a nit, I can't wait to move up again!!! At the minute it's just to make sure my head is in the right place and prepared for higher losses during bigger games...soon enough I'll be over that!!

My roll is at $2.583.12 atm, maybe another few hundred games at the $23s and I will be up on the $35's...I'm definitely going to give them a go at the weekend to see how soft they are!

Merci,

PS Tony...u ever come round my house at 2am again and I will smash your face in...do you hear me?! (Give me time to get on the stall first though please?!!)

Cheers,

CAPSLOCKFUCK

1 comment:

Riga_T said...

Some serious achievments there mate, you should be proud. Lol I already got hit by calum in town so I definitely can't step it up and face you you fat cunt! :D Keep it up mate thats well good.