Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Friday 3 October 2008

"All night long!"

After a break away from poker, sometimes I feel like I can't really be bothered to play. 5 days qualifies as a break away from poker for me, but since I have got back from Camber Sands I have been raring to play! I have played 91 games of heads up and 14 frames of snooker since 3pm...my head/eyes/brain are fkd!

My new cue (for those who don't know as a 21st present I chose to buy a £380 John Parris cue...so expensive but hopefully won't be left on a train like my last one!!) is feeling lovely but I haven't smashed out any breaks with it yet, a 77 the best yet but hopefully can get playing and get that up.

Made $120 from my 91 heads up games, and I think I have been getting a little unlucky, so that's a pleasing start to October. I have made around 270FPPs as well which helps me towards my bonus, which is in sight now!

My roll is nearly at the $1k mark, on $973...I want to get up over that landmark now but my head is throbbing so I can't!

Having the leaderboard on Scope as a target has helped to drive me to play more, which is gdgd. If/hopefully when I've reached it I may move up to $23's again at fruity times like late evenings and weekends and try to get on that leaderboard whilst playing $11s during the days until I'm better rolled for 4-tabling $23s.

I'm on $2009 now on the Scope leaderboard which is $400 away from 20th...so hopefully that's not too far away! My ROI has been 13% over the 1611 games for this leaderboard which considering I'm usually 4-tabling is something I'm chuffed with.

Fuk my life HUSNG's are boring to report, but I have a hand for once...wooohooo...

A sick hand between me and a certain James Keys, who may ship £££s for fun and then still run good vs me!!

Dealt to 147_star [Qh 5h]
skolsuper: raises 20 to 40
147_star: calls 20
*** FLOP *** [5c 4h 8h]
147_star: checks
skolsuper: bets 40
147_star: raises 100 to 140
skolsuper: raises 220 to 360
147_star: raises 1080 to 1440 and is all-in
skolsuper: calls 1080
*** TURN *** [5c 4h 8h] [Qd]
*** RIVER *** [5c 4h 8h Qd] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
147_star: shows [Qh 5h] (two pair, Queens and Eights)
skolsuper: shows [5d 8d] (a full house, Eights full of Fives

Pure sick!!

But I'm 3-1 up vs him so let me revel in my glory whilst it lasts!!

Tomorrow spending the evening with the girlfriend before she goes to Uni on Sunday so can't play until Sunday, where I'm definitely going to play a few tournies I think, and maybe play a few sats into the Mill.

Night...

OFS_star

No comments: