Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Friday 10 October 2008

I love Standard Assessment Tests!!

Bonjour, had another very nice result yesterday. Decided to play another one of them $11 sats to the Sunday Warm Up, and managed to come 1/27, winning it for the third time in three attempts. I played pretty good most the way, had the guy 2nd in chips when there was 4 left sit out until he'd lost nearly all his stack, and the fish beat the good player to leave my heads up a much easier proposition.

Happy days!! The heads up was a marathon from then as it was 300/600 and i had 30ishk and he had 20ishk. I managed to grind him down and when he shoved his last 10k, I called with 66 and they held vs his K10. Not so sure whether or not to play the Sunday Mill this time, though rekon I will do, especially if I can perhaps sell half of myself as well. It's nice to be able to take shots whilst building my roll, so I am keen to cover myself a little, but if not I might just have a shot anyways.

I might go to Aspers tonight if people are up for it, and try to do something in the £20 freezeout. Probably won't play cash as I don't like shortstacking that game, but who knows!??

Looking forward to Sunday,

adg_19,20,1,18

No comments: