Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Thursday 9 October 2008

5000th Sit n Go on Stars! But what should it be?!

Hi all, interestingly enough (is it interesting?!) my next sit n go on Pokerstars will be my 5000th, and it's led me to wonder which is my most profitable game. I've moved to Heads Up over the last few months, with a decent level of success. However, maybe I moved here because at 9man turbos I had moved up to 15 tabling and had a few downswings which reduced my pretty small roll more dramatically than I could handle...but perhaps 9mans are my most profitable game and I'm missing out on a lot of value?!?

So this post, I'm going to break down my lifetime Stars record, with a stupid September 2007 $300 tilt still skewing my results ridiculously!! My best month on Stars in terms of profit has been $1550 in June 2008, which was started 15tabling turbos and finished caning out the heads up games, to a total of 1404 games which is massive!! However, my best month was August 2007, where I made $750 profit from around 190 games, playing at this time some $6 and $16 turbos and some $4.40s 180mans. The worst month was that September 2007, which would have been break even without the stupid tilt but it happened and can't be forgotten about.

So, what are my lifetime stats (on stars) like...

Heads up...

2,927
$0.91
$12
9%
$2,678

This does include the big $300 tilt and my early days when I was way too aggro, but as an overall thing doesn't look too bad.

9-man turbos...

1,693
$0.98
$6
12%
$1,667

180mans...

55
$15.78
$4
364%
$868

So at the minute, it looks like I am actually pursuing my least profitable games. I do really enjoy heads up though, and perhaps destroyed the 9mans by leaving out playing poker and only using a system to beat the games, so maybe moving down to 10tabling these I would enjoy them more. Again, I really want to give the $16s a go and might do if I have a spell of not being up for heads up.

The rest of the games are made up of around 100 $1's I let my Dad play on my account when he played worse than Rookie62 (seriously, anyone who hasn't, sharkscope him!!)

If I include my tournie stats in here, it again makes me wonder whether I should stick with heads up so religiously...

Prizes
Profit
ROI
ABI
AFS
R/A
ITM
ITM

$3,026
$1,801
147%
$7
1893
13%
36/174
21%

Which again confirms I should play MTT's, especially MTT sats. But then I was thinking maybe I should give some 27-mans or 45-mans a go, as I seem to do ok in these smaller field satellites in particular. And 147%...loving that ROI, might not play another tournie again!!

So yeah, I think just because I like them I will keep playing heads up, but I should mix in 9mans as well, and not lose a strong aspect of my game. I haven't played since I won the satellite until today, so hopefully the 5000th game and the next few after that are wins!!

Can't wait til Sunday, one time let me run well!

3n-2(n=integer<4)_star

No comments: