Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Sunday 26 October 2008

Like A Star, Like A Star, Like A Star!

Wooo life aim completed...I now have a star next to my name when I am sharkscoped! This shows I am 20th for the highest profit 2008 for holdem heads up games average stake $6-$15...thinking about that, maybe there are only 20 people who play that exact game!!! Anyway, for the next couple of days at least, I have a star, boom!!

I'm not going to be able to build on that because I am going straight to the $23's, and giving them a proper shot. Though, hopefully this will only be for a couple of hundred games because I plan on moving up again very soon. Won't bore you with huge updates, will just generally work out how much I have made since I got back to Uni on the 8th October.

Heads up - average prof is $1.47 obv, $411 from 279 games.

MTT's - up $448, most of that originating from the $11 sat I played which consequently I cashed in the Million with, and that's from 14 games.

Live cash - Up around $225 from a few home games, though won most of that when I was sober and others weren't!!

So, up around $1.1k for the 18days I have been back (minus 3days for a trip back home). I have only had one session during the day when I played that satellite, and have had half of my nights relaxing, so I think I must be running pretty well!! Also though, I am making sure I am joining in at Durham loads, and not trapping myself playing poker like I did all the first year and some of the second year!! So when I play I feel fresh, and that's working out pretty good.

Finally, a comment on the SICKEST RE-RAISE I HAVE EVER FACED!!

147_star is on Phone 1, Durham.
Gf is on Phone 2, Sussex.

147_star raises a bit of conflict.
Gf flat calls with some counter-arguments.

147_star is tilted and disconnects for time to think.
147_star tries to re-connect.
Gf has left Seat 2. (The *bitch* hung up...sick sick strength!!)

Gf takes home all the chips, strength, pride, honour and dignity.
147_star is left grovelling, and had an hour and a half feeling awful not able to get through to her!!

Cheers,

Alfaromeo_star

No comments: