Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Friday 3 October 2008

September...SO SICK!

September was such a class month, and the money made over the early stages of the summer really helped me to enjoy myself!

Zzzzzzzzz at happy posts all the time, but it's a good time to post as unless I run bad and degree work gets in my way I should be able to pummel out the hours in October.

Since my last post I have had 3 trips away.

I went on a trip up to Liverpool to see Uni mates which was dead boss man, a golf trip with the Durham Poker lot to Bournemouth where I got a hole-in-one (such a sick luckbox!!) and had cleverly inserted a clause in the facebook group saying that if anyone gets a hole-in-one everyone buys them a round instead of the reverse. Love it.
Finally, I had a break away with Louise just down to Camber Sands which was a quality time away and has helped to make us very close before we part for a while at our different Uni's.

So, poker in September was kind of on the back burner, though as a standard course of events, once a week I will be railing Ptevey or Nathan running deep in a MTT...especially Ptevey who consistently runs deep, usually at times most inconvenient for me!!

Despite this, I have managed to work up a roll from the $39 of a month ago, and currently have $882 in my account. I am still a fair way away from the $240 bonus I am working off, but this should be done by the end of the month I hope. Hopefully I'll have blitzed on to the leaderboard by then...a few hundred $$$ to go but I hope to get there soonish.

September stats...

577
$1.42
$9
20%
$820

So bring on some playing in October, before maybe knuckling down November on working towards a good degree.

Some wps for this post..

1) Keys for cashing in the WSOPE again...the hardest tournie in the world negotiated to the cash twice shows how class he is.

2) Ptevey for being so good online and helping my tournie game come along heaps and bounds, without me even having to pay a learners tax (yet). I'm going to play a lot more in October, mainly because of our hand discussions and how much this has helped my game.

3) Nathan for crushing the low limits all the time, even with playing 100% of flops at $5NL. When he wants to move up he can do so with ease.

4) Gambon for sticking at poker, still enduring a sick downswing but being man enough to post about it and expose his game to improve. The road to crushing it is close imo.

5) Tony for shipping the live tournie..have faith son, u got potential, and online will come soon enough.

6) Me for getting a hole-in-one...and then being such an idiot that I lost the ball I got it with and didn't take a picture of one of the hardest par 3s I've ever seen!

Cheers for reading,

redbrownblack_star

No comments: