Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Monday 6 October 2008

"Duck" and "Heads up"...which command helps you to avoid the bullet?

Hi, boring post...! Played some tournies last night.

The Sunday 200k where I had 810 vs 10s on a 1086 flop when it had been minned by someone else in to my big blind. Standard...stupid tournie that I will never cash in!!

Some freeroll thing, 100k prize pool...Small cashed for $9.

$2.75 Multi...lost a huge pot with 99 < 66 and then busted out later with AJ < AQ.

$3r...in for about $16, started after the break with an average stack, lost a sick 10k pot with top two vs a rivered better 2pair, dwindled, got up to above average with KK > AJ, but then as the blinds got high I lost a BB v SB battle with my A8 < his QQ (so illegal!!) and then my J8 didn't hit against the most dwelt 6BB call from 7s ever. Finished around 850th, 630 cash. Lovely tournament so might play the earlier version a bit more often.

Apart from that, just been boring playing HU, working up towards the leaderboard. On $2170 now, so just $250ish to go to break on the leaderboard. I'm hoping to play loads more tonight so maybe have a chance before the end of the week.

Roll is at $1121.16, so probably around the time when I might be taking shots at $23s given my thoughts on the standard last time round, but I'm going to stick with the $11s, unless I'm feeling good and then I might move up.

After Nathan's post that he loves "The Gambler", I was thinking about whether or not I should listen to music when playing poker. I used to and used to love it, but never bother any more. I am trying to tihnk if it affected my mood, and I'm pretty sure it kept me calm, so maybe I might try to play a bit whilst getting my jam on and see if it helps! But if tracks start jumping that's insta-tilt so I better be careful of that!

Laters,

EinsVierSeben_Star

No comments: