Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Monday 30 June 2008

Monthly Updates:- Heads Up(Swings!)

Good evening. Whilst railing Ptevey going deep in an MTT for the second day running, I thought why not provide the monthly update!

I have to repeat what I said in my last post. This month has been so so sick! I knew from when I started playing with the concept of a bankroll on FullTilt and was maintaining a good ROI that this poker malarky could be profitable, but I am astounded with how much I have made at the low levels!

The last few days I have been running so well heads up it's just wrong. I have won 30 of my last 34 heads up games (obviously 30 of my last 35 but why would I include a game 35 games ago!!!) and as such have finished the month with a flourish.

My roll = $1887.
Stats for June-

Games- 1,443
Avg Profit- $1.1
Avg Stake- $7
ROI- 14%
Total Profit- $1,585

Heads up- (Same order as above)

665
$1.46
$8
16%
$971

9- man SNG's-

740
$0.9
$6
13%
$668

Overall Pokerstars stats-

3,301
$0.87
$7
13%
$2,874

I am probably ready to move up in the 9-man Sit N Goes, but I may play a few more heads up SNG's and I'm not sure I am ready for the $22's yet, as I expect they will play very differently! I will just take it easy, do what feels good and hopefully next month's downswing won't be too severe and I hope I can have a few more upswings!

I have played a few more tournies over the last few days to no avail. In basically all of them I haven't really had cards or when I did have pairs they have attracted overcards and in nearly all of them I have finished pretty much middle of the road. Despite this, I feel like I am learning fast and hope to play a few more over the next month to improve and maybe hit a good return a.k.a luckbox my way to a big win!!

Thanks to all the people who read this and leave comments etc, I appreciate all the help and advice I receive! :-)

147_insert any good star gag here!

No comments: