Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Thursday 26 June 2008

Quick Update 2

When I write so much, I forget that I actually kept the title as quick update. I think I have broken a lot of statues regarding description of goods but I hope it is an interesting read anyway.

FINAL POINT:- If anyone else is going to play or try to sat into the $1million Turbo Takedown on Sunday I would firstly recommend it as it is very good value (5000FPP's is a lot but there are lots of I expect weak sats) and secondly post on here or wherever if you want to perhaps swap percentages of each other and we can try to get some value out of Pokerstars generosity.

Isaac special offer (only applicable if your name is Isaac and you run like God!) - 25% of your potential win for 2% of my potential win...u know that's +EV!

1 comment:

isaac said...

If its a turbo and i guess it is i wont waste my points on it, id rather play some real poker. My ROI in turbo tournies is -100%.