Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Building A Roll!

I have been running great for the last few sessions, at a profit of around $12/hr. Only drawback - this has been earnt carrying out surveys for Sky, EDF and KTM motorbikes for my job! I have worked 36 hours in the past 5 days and I know this is an average working week but it has knackered me out!

Due to this and seeing my girlfriend, I haven't played much poker since my last post - with just a couple of sessions at uni and a couple of sessions back home to record. After making yet another withdrawal, I deposited $65 and after a few sessions have worked it up to $228.47. To get here, things went pretty well and I reached the $1000 profit mark on Sharkscope, soaring past it with 9 cashes out of 10. Things plateau(d) from here and the next 25 games or so were pretty break even, followed by a late surge of decent results.

This time round I am determined not to withdraw. I will start to build a roll! As I am working and I spend less at home, I don't need the cash so I will work up a roll over easter (and beyond!) I have no aims, just to keep working up and try to take a few shots in MTT's and hope to get lucky. If all goes to plan, the $65 I deposited will be my last ever deposit which is an exciting prospect!

Stats at present are;

Games 574
Avg Prof $186
Avg Stake $6
ROI 27%
Profit $1058

I will learn how to upload graphs etc soon to make things more interesting but before then I feel like having a big session tonight.

Hope everyone is running well.

Paul,x

No comments: