Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SUPERNOVA AVONREPUS ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW

Yay, I've finally made it to supernova...I'm exhausted, my head is killing me and this screen is ripping my brain in two but I've got there! December has somehow been a ridiculously good month, with the total profit just under $12k which is unprecedented for me since I've been playing heads up (and only ever happened apart from this from tournie scores). I have run well on the whole I think but I think the key has been avoiding the stupid tilt and putting in a good level of volume when I'm feeling good. Also, 1200 games is an awful lot so that has contributed!

Looking forward to earning a nice 5.5vpps instead of 5vpps for every $$ next year which should make FPP earning and reaching supernova again a lot easier, and therefore I'm very glad that I have put in the hours to get here! I'm just about to have a lot what is in the supernova VIP store, wooop!

I feel like I've learnt a lot working so hard to get to this target, though Ptevey and others will be disappointed I reached it this comfortably and didn't have to 29table at 4.59am our time on New Year's Eve to reach it...still I can have a nice relax tomorrow evening now and probably get fucked!! Better remember to put the 24hour block on my poker account!

No comments: