Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Monday 28 December 2009

166 games to go...

If my maths are(is) correct, I need 166 games raking $5 each to reach supernova...that should be very possible and I hope to get as close as I can tomorrow. Also, I had a lovely $100 bonus come through from stars for cashing in two turbo takedowns in a row which I had no idea would happen, the site just goes up in my estimations all the time!!

Started off tonight winning 8 in row, then was back to evens, before ending up $1780 up from 101 games...think quite a few regs are away on holidays at the minute as lobbies are easier to come by and the games seem a little softer. Wondering how much money I've left behind at the tables all the times I've won a bit at the start at then gone to bed without playing a decent volume.

I'm nackered all the time atm but I hope supernova will be worth it.

!$&

No comments: