Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Friday 25 December 2009

Getting closer to supernova!!

The other day I needed 13k vpps and it was looking difficult/ nearly impossible to achieve...from now I need 7.3k vpps and it should definitely be made now!

Somehow, playing 4 tables at once hasn't broken me, and since the last post I have made around $1.9k, including having the worst spell of my life earlier where I lost 8 in a row despite getting it in good or flipping around 16 times overall in that particular spell! Losing 9 flips in a row and 14/15 + 2 overpairs v underpairs would have caused me to ridic tilt before but I hope I have a bit of new found maturity and confidence that things will turn around now so can control the tilt better. The night only finished with a small loss so that's not too bad!

Right I'm nackered and hoping to hit the sales in a few hours time...merry xmas everyone!
7,3k vpps to go!!

No comments: