Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Thursday 21 January 2010

Blogggger Tournaments...let's ship them all!


Update wise nothing much has happened, had a standard drop $1500 get back to evens (and then slightly lose) night last night and haven't played much at all in 2010, putting in perhaps 4 or 5 half-hearted sessions. I have been relaxing after a big month in December, have been on holiday in the Lake District and am finally learning to drive which I'm not sure I like tbh...I hate doing things I'm not good at (unless it results in self-satisfaction!!!!) so making stupid mistakes tilt me and I have had 6 hours so far and I'm not quite at ease in a car yet...hopefully that changes soon!


So, I've only made a little bit this month though this has been helped by quite a few more fpps which I've used to invest in a ps3, an ipod nano and some other random junk like clothing and scarves and hats! FPPs rack up fast as a supernova which is nice, and I have been playing $230's and want to mix them in on nights where the action seems softer.


2010 is waiting to be a massive year I hope but it will probably have to start once my driving is out the way as I'm doing a sort of intensive driving programme spanned over a few weeks and I don't want to be out on the road without much sleep. 9am sessions won't be conducive to good driving, and neither will finishing this pos

No comments: