Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Saturday 19 September 2009

The best call of my life!

We went to watch "O" yesterday evening. It was reasonable, some of the acrobatics were amazing but there probably wasn't enough of that and the storyline was confusing! The way the stage moved around was ridic though and the fact that the Bellagio buffet preceded it made the evening a positive one in the end!!

On the poker front, I have played a few tournies and gone fairly deep in all of them, but ran bad at the wrong time with an AQ v AK cooler with 20 left in the Venetian 7PM and limp shoving 210dd v the table aggressor in the blinds only to be met by AK...I didn't hold up and went out the Caesar's 12pm in 9th with 7 getting paid but the cash only making 4figures for 1st place and $170 for 7th.

Cash is going better, and yesterday I made the best call of my life! I got the table drunk on major tilt after smiling when he swore at me for calling a small bet when he had the best hand and then showing him a bluff, so when he shoved his last $150 into a $28 pot, I faced a tough decision with my AQ on a KK2 board...I dwelt for a couple of minutes and called, and he didn't show. My Ace high was good on the river and I shipped a massive pot v his J5....o wait, o no I didn't, some guy said "o he has the K and I embarrassingly muck my cards before noticing just as they hit the muck...fml fml fml fml fml fml what a stupid King Cnut I am...I was definitely on monster tilt!!

Luckily, my story has a happy ending as I rebought and isolated him again making it $40 pre with AK and getting the call for him...the flop was A22, he led $40 and I flatted....and then he shoved the 7 turn and I called and he showed q5 to be drawing dead...thank fuck for that or my day and life would have been ruined...I don't think I will ever make that mistake again...but now it's a good and happy story I can tell people!!

2day we are going to loiter around the MGM for the Mayweather fight and lap up the post-fight value at the tables...either that or get wankered, depending on how we feel. We have learnt craps and now just need to put our knowledge into action...how do you bet again?!

No comments: