Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Sunday 4 January 2009

Pushing on...but the idea of a return to Uni crushes me!

F1r$t up, 1've d£c!ded 2 bl0ck my Sh@rksc0p£, (FUK CARRYING ON L1KE TH!$ THE WHOLE POST!!) because, though I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm worried/paranoid that if someone scoped me and saw my upswing I might get reported/investigated and my account temporarily suspended or some similar shit that would t!lt me.

Second, happily the upswing has continued. My roll is now $5465. I have made around $860 in the last two evenings. I also played some £1/£2 [or $.01/.$.02 as it is given the conversion rates] at my snooker club and made £75 profit.

So, this means that in 2009 I have made around £900 including some cash exploits, which begs the question, how am I going to get any work done when/if I can earn at this rate? I think I am going to have to grind out some work to stay afloat, which is annoying, but the degree has to be my priority.

No stats as I have no Scope, so the post has to end abrup

No comments: