Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Saturday 15 November 2008

p0kers0c sh1paments-

Boom, managed to win the Poker Society's Saturday tournament for a solid £58 today...no real interesting hands to speak of, just a bit of aggression, a few good hands and aggravating people into calling me with my big mouth! :P

This aside, heads up online hasn't been all too pretty. I had a $300 downswong on Monday, which made me decide I was going to have a break for a while, maybe a couple of weeks or so. However, by Thursday I felt ready to play, and despite getting filthed a few times (Gamble and Isaac being witnesses to how much I whinge!!) I started clawing back the buy-ins. As I post, I have reversed it, with my roll just above what it was before I started losing. It took me 4sessions to do, running average imo just having some hands that hold to win games. The standard really isn't good at all so I shouldn't swing as much as I do, though I do find when I'm multiing so much I often get owned by aggro people early on.

6-tabling for a large part made getting unstuck a lot quicker and in terms of volume, I basically spank out around 22/hr when I 6-table, and when I'm tuned in, if I can get just 5% ROI this is around $26/hr...any more ROI and this is a sick hourly for the level I play at. Maintaining focus/playing optimally does get tough when 6-tabling, but I hope to see my ROI tend upwards for the rest of the month!!

Tonight, whilst I ended up winning $65 from 47 games, this doesn't tell any of the story. I lost like 7/8 of my first 2 sets, starting $150ish down so early on, and making the rest of the night a struggle. i started like an aggro twat and really have to learn to play my normal game from the outset otherwise a session will be a rescue mission instead of a winning opportunity!

In terms of strat, I keep finding that I work people down to 800ish and then they double up to get back in it, so I'm going to see if I can work on my weaknesses here to close games out. Also, I'm going to have a super-hot run soon and sore above $3k...plzzzzzzz! 2540 FPPs earned and 1460 to go to get goldstatus on stars and a free $100. Should be on!

Roll- $2896.
Moving up at- $49596969200506.23
Fatigue- 100%

Fkmylifeithinki'vehitthefunnynamewall_star.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (

No comments: