Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Tuesday 4 May 2010

A week and a half on...

Since the unbelievable win in the Sunday Million, something that I still haven't really got my head round and it will be a long time before it does sink in, I have had a pretty relaxed few days, getting some rounds of golf in, seeing family and playing a few bits and pieces of poker, building up stacks in a few SCOOPs but letting my 6max inexperience make me a bit too aggro!!

A lot of people have asked me what's next, with views being split between staying where I am stakes wise and moving up, and whilst I have had a massive bankroll boost I have withdrawn the majority with a view to buying property or keeping some earning interest whilst me and louise get the opportunity to travel the world. So, for at least a month or two I am happy to play the same 100 and 200 levels, and I definitely want to get my way to 570s+ on ability and be good enough as a 5k+ downswing would dramatically affect my mood so I want to build myself up mentally before I progress upwards! A lot of people have also suggested playing more tournaments, which I really need to make sure I do!

Thanks to everybody who has been reading this blog or congratulated me on facebook or pokerstars, I will be playing a few more SCOOP events before heading up to Nottingham mid-month for the UKIPT, something that I am really looking forward to! I am currently considering whether or not to head to WSOP and have been planning my year abroad with louise and sorting out a family holiday. I am glad that I hvent lost my buzz for poker in any way and am happy to get back grinding soon with more shots at tournaments along the way, guess I've got the bug now!!!

I IV VII

No comments: