Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Tuesday 14 July 2009

gg, gg, gg gg gg gg gg wp gg gg gg gg

Nothing much to say really but I'll try anyway! I have been playing and mainly just reggin for the $57s or $115s depending on what I fancy, which surprisingly recently has been more towards the $115 side of things. Have been running very well I'd say, and have brought the profit since July 5th up to nearly $3k which I could never have expected! I have probably played between 24-30 hours since I've been back as I still have the problem of quitting when running good, and I'm losing badly at tournies but winning at HUSNG's, where the true value of the rematch button has really been highlighted since I've been back. My intelligent post title is basically what I wrote in the chat box after I won any hand of significance against a fish on my way to 5 straight wins against him where he tilted like mad but kept rematching....fuck morals imo, gg ftw!

The money I am winning this month will go towards the Vegas fund which despite the difficulties [i.e. Gambon;-)] organising it should be go go go!! I have a half a circle just thinking about it!!

Next target....stop being such an ungenerous vagina and play the $215 weekly HU on stars....

No comments: