Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Sunday 22 March 2009

Challenge Anika!

The PaulKeys Pig challenge is on, a race for the sum of $100 and more importantly bragging rights and an ego boost! I'm on $4935, he's on $5500, and I have to reach $10k before he makes $11k...simple right?! Well, given he plays 1/2 he could be there in a few sessions of running well, whereas my heads up will be a more steady rise and running like God for a few sessions still won't get me over the target. Still, it will hopefully prompt me to play more, and even I lose the bet, hopefully I will make more than I'm losing in the bet in profit than I would have anyway making it still a good bet for me. It's not great timing for me to get involved with bets like this, with a dissertation and heavy revision on the cards, but I should still be able to get a few hours an evening in if I can plan my work well I should have a good chance of winning and more importantly earning more than I would do otherwise.

March has been a very quiet month for me due to work, but I think i am slightly down after having a downswing where nothing could happen for me at all. I made $500 in an hour before I came back home for a few days, but I think I may be a few hundred $$$ down which is just standard variance and I hope to turn March into a profitable month. Tomorrow I go to Dublin for a football tour which I'm really looking forward to!

Anyway, I hope to post regular challenge updates. One time!!

No comments: