Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! PokerStars.com is the home of Free Online Poker Games, bloggers can play for free in the exclusive WBCOOP tournament, register here to play: WBCOOP

Registration code: 763324

Sunday 28 December 2008

To table select makes me erect!

Hi, I hope I have cracked a way to make a nice bit of profit out of heads up. I load up the lobby of a table, and when someone enters I search them and make a note of who is a fish. If they are awful, I play against them. I have to be fast, as the tables load up fairly quickly, but find at the $57.50's this isn't so bad and I can be quick enough to cash a decent % of the fish. So far, playing mostly absolutely horrible terrible fish, I have managed to make a very healthy profit, and rarely play anybody whose style troubles me. As such, I think the variance will be greatly reduced. Results are obviously over a very small sample, but so far, my stats are as follows...

41
$25.67
$55
45%
$1,053

I wanted to play some tournies tonight, but have been peer-pressured in to playing a cash game at a mates, which is a bit shit. Gl to everyone playing, I will be back to play HU later and rail the FT's of the WarmUp and Mill which pg and sm1le will be occupying!

1 comment:

Mr Wooster said...

Can you see opponents wholecards now? Your sharkscope graph seems to think so! Congrats.... you seem to be absolutely murdering the $55s.... your graph is just comical.